Today We Know How to check federal bank mini statement. Clients of Federal Bank have access to a wide variety of convenient online banking services. The Mini statement is one example of such a feature. Read on to learn how to view your mini statement from a federal bank online, rather than having to visit an ATM or physical location.
There are probably a lot of banking products out there, but nothing can compare to the convenience of receiving a statement directly to your mailbox. Users can quickly review their most recent financial activity. A customer of Federal Bank can take advantage of just such a service. Mini bank account statements from Federal Bank are now available online.
Customers can view their most recent transaction history online, eliminating the need to visit a branch or ATM. Internet and mobile banking services from Federal Bank allow you to check your account balance and a summary of your financial activity at any time, anywhere.
Requirements for Federal Bank Mini Statement online
- Internet Banking at a Federal Reserve Bank Mini statements can be retrieved through net banking, but you’ll need your User Id and Password in order to log in.
- You must have the mobile number on file with the bank.
- Mini statements are only available via the Fed Net Mobile App, which requires installation and registration on the mobile device.
How to check federal bank mini statement Online
The mini statement from a federal bank can be accessed online in three different ways right now.
- Through the use of Short Message Service.
- Make use of the Fed Net mobile app.
- To conduct banking transactions via the Internet with Federal Bank.
Mini-statement access by text message from the Federal Reserve
- Launch the texting application from the phone number you used to register.
Make up some brand-new short message service.
- When prompted, enter the following: TXN [space] SB+the last four digits of your account number. TXN SB1234, for instance
- Please contact me at the below number.
- To obtain a copy of your mini-statement from the Federal Reserve Bank, please call 9895088888 or 5676762.
- Just wait a second and you’ll get a text message detailing the ten most recent purchases.
How to check Federal Bank Mini statement using Fed Net Mobile App
- Make sure you have the Fed Net app loaded on your mobile device.
- Launch the app and grant it permission to do its thing.
- Use your account information (or mobile phone number) to sign up for the app.
- Register for the app, then enter your 4-digit PIN to access your account.
- The Mini statement is available right on the homepage in case you forget.
How to check Federal Bank Mini statement using Internet Banking
- Launch the Internet banking website for Federal Bank on your computer or mobile device. To access FedNetBank, please visit: https://www.fednetbank.com/
- Then, account holders should go to their “Personal Banking” tab.
- To proceed with login, choose the link.
- If you’re using federal online banking, you’ll need to enter your User ID and Password on the new page that opens. Please type the captcha into the box and then click the Login button.
- Following authentication, the site will provide a summary of your account activity in the form of a mini-statement.
For More Information Visit Official Website Click Here